Homeroom Teacher - Fujairah Campus
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Have a recognized Primary / Elementary/Art Teaching qualification
- At least two year's teaching experience in a school
- Have experience working with local communities / Emirati students and families (preferred)
- Possess experience of teaching American, Canadian, British, Irish, IB, Australian, NZ, or South African curricula
- Possess recent successful experience teaching in Grades 1-5 (Years 2-6)
- Be open to working in an American Curriculum School (guidance and training provided)
- Be excited to work and engage with Emirati children and their families who form our school community
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a can-do ethos
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Be fully vaccinated and available to join our school in Dubai, for a August 2023 start
- Supportive staff who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- An extensive induction program
- A school where people can develop and thrive in a caring, fun, and nurturing environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our students
- A competitive tax-free salary and international package which includes furnished, private accommodation (subject to availability) or housing allowance, visa, and medical insurance
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- The full support of the wider network of Taaleem schools
- A unique opportunity to experience a different culture
Taaleem requires qualified Elementary Teachers for a new public-private partnership elementary school in Dubai, scheduled to open in August 2023.
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is continuing to support the UAE Vision and National Agenda 2021, establishing a unique partnership between the government and the private sectors. We currently manage and operate several private-public partnership schools in the UAE, to raise the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth.
In August 2022, Taaleem was awarded four Emirates Schools Establishment campuses located in Dubai, Sharjah, Ras al Khaimah, and Fujairah. This exciting project is the newest addition to an already successful partnership with the UAE Government, expanding Taaleem's portfolio of private-sector-run government schools into the Northern Emirates of the UAE.
Due to the success of Taaleem's partnership with Emirates Schools Establishment, this summer 2023, we will be awarded additional new campuses and we are therefore looking for outstanding senior leaders, teachers, and support staff to join our growing family!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking outstanding, dedicated, and resilient elementary (primary) teachers who are committed to the long-term goals of this project. We would like to recruit individuals who believe they can make a difference to their students, who understand that change is a process, and who want to take an active role in sharing their expertise as the team moves towards achieving its shared goals. The projected growth of Taaleem will offer a broad range of exciting opportunities in the coming years.
As a Taaleem teacher, you will join one of the largest, most respected education providers in the United Arab Emirates. Taaleem (which means ‘education’ in Arabic’) was established in 2004 and we recruit the very best international teachers who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
Living in the UAE
Living in the UAE offers ex-pats a wide range of opportunities. The UAE values its multi-cultural diversity and is currently rated the second safest country in the world and is therefore a desirable location to live and work, offering its residents a balanced lifestyle.
With minimal language barriers, tax-free income, year-round sunshine, and endless travel opportunities, it is easy to see how the UAE's popularity has soared with professionals and families alike.
Taaleem is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students. A UK International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) or equivalent enhanced police check is a pre-requisite for all appointments.
As a leading education provider in the Middle East, Taaleem is supporting the UAE Vision and National Agenda 2021, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in their commitment to establishing a “First Rate Education System” for all students.
We currently manage and operate 4 ESE public-private partnership schools in the UAE, to raise the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth.Al Maktoum Primary School, Al Diyafah Street, Al Satwa Al Qarayan C1 School, Al Qarayan, Sharjah Al Mataf C1 School, RAK Al Furqan C1 School, East Sharjah
Due to the success of Taaleem's Ajyal Generation School project, this summer 2023, we will be awarded 4 new additional campuses and we are therefore looking for outstanding educators to join our growing family!
We are seeking dedicated, resilient teachers who are committed to the long-term goals of this project. We would like to recruit individuals who believe they can make a difference to their students, who understand that change is a process, and who want to take an active role in sharing their expertise as the team moves towards achieving its shared goals.
Taaleem Teachers inspire young minds. As a Taaleem teacher, you will join one of the largest, most-respected education providers in the United Arab Emirates. Taaleem (which means ‘education’ in Arabic) was established in 2004 and we recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner.
The Taaleem teacher embodies, radiates, and transmits the unique Taaleem ethos of excellence, innovation, creativity, and compassion. Through inspirational teaching, with a deep understanding of students’ individual learning needs, the Taaleem teacher strives to ensure that our distinctive curriculum programs lay firm foundations for academic and professional success, personal and spiritual fulfillment, and a love of lifelong learning in every one of our students.
Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. Aside from your qualifications, personality is very important, we look for inspirational teachers who leave a lasting impression on students for years to follow. If you’re able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning, with a passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and dynamic attitude then we want to hear from you!
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.