Human Resources Coordinator
- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Business Administration / Human Resources Management
- Other Certification
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Human Resources Coordinator to join our team in Liwa International School Al Qattara in Al Ain.
- Provide support and advice on the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development and staff counselling.
- Manage and support day to day operations of the Human Resources.
- Manage the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide assistance in staff recruitment, including the development of job descriptions, person specifications, job advertisement preparation, review and checking of application forms, shortlisting, interviewing as required, tracking of the recruitment process, communication with candidates and the selection of candidates when required.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities, and investigate causes for staff absences.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.