Humanities and Social Sciences Teacher
- High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
● Teach all aspects related to the relevant subject and curriculum.
● Promote, and evaluate students’ academic performance, behavior, and social/emotional development.
● Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and
● Provide a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
● Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and engagement that provide
students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
● Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
● Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
● Identify students showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with
supervisors, parents or guardians, and SEN Department.
● Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on students and activities, as required by KHDA
and the School.
● Assess students through conducting quizzes, tests, project etc …
● Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students' developmental
levels and needs.
● Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
● Utilize different types of technology in the classroom in order to create meaningful learning experiences for students of all ages.
Arabian Education Development– Al Ittihad Schools is a well-known and reputable educational provider in the United Arab Emirates, UAE. It operates five different campuses (Al Mamzar, Jumeira, Khalifa City A, Shakhbout, and Al Ain). The schools are equipped with state-of-art facilities and offer an American curriculum that promotes a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship. The educational environment continues to empower students to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities.
Al Ittihad Private School Al Mamzar (IPSM) is an American Curriculum school, underpinned by Emirati Culture, Character, and Philosophy. IPSM is unique! We work towards preserving the local culture and heritage and instilling core Islamic values in our learners. Whilst keeping our religious values intact, we prepare our students to meet the needs and challenges of the modern world with high competency, confidence, and competitive skills.
Al Ittihad is a fully inclusive learning community and we firmly believe that every member of our community has a distinctive voice, purpose, and gift. The concept of tolerance is embedded in our daily lives as we live our Islamic religion within the context of all that we do. Hence, we have developed special bonds with all of our families, and they understand our uniqueness and see our school as an extension of family life.
Why Choose IPS-M
IPS Mamzar’s mission is to promote a learning culture where students are committed to academic achievement, social and personal development, and global citizenship, which empowers them to meet future challenges and positively impact their communities. IPS Mamzar seeks talented, dynamic, flexible, and committed staff that support this philosophy.
We are a dynamic and vibrant learning community, which ultimately strives to maintain a “Family” environment in all aspects of school life. IPS provides a highly stimulating work environment and seeks to recruit and retain dynamic and inspirational teaching and non-teaching staff that share in our vision and commitment.
At IPS, we aim to ensure that all students become lifelong learners and global citizens while preserving their national identity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we select staff that understands and shares this commitment.
We welcome your applications if you are interested in being part of our team and playing an important role in developing the knowledge, skills, understanding, and attitudes of our future generation.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.