IB Chemistry Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Science education and Chemistry
- Teaching Credential/License
- Certification as a Secondary Teacher
- At least an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Competitive salary as well as additional bonuses
- Completion of contract bonus
- Competitive housing allowance
- Competitive relocation fee
- Epidemic Allowance (10% of annual salary, prorate)
- Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development
- Health insurance (National Social Insurance or commercial)
- 30 paid vacation days (10 additional paid vacation days with a renewal contract)
- An annual return flight ticket
Purpose of the position:
- To work by the IB and KCIS East China Mission Statement
- To maintain and develop professional standards as outlined in the Profile of a KCIS East China Campus IB/A-Level Educator and School policies.
- To actively promote openness, professional growth, teamwork, and initiatives at KCIS East China Campus.
- In word, demeanor, and performance, to model the Learner Profile we wish to see developed in our students.
Brief school introduction:
Kunshan Kang Chiao School (KCISEC) is an authorized IB World School to implement the Diploma Programme (DP) and the Middle Years Programme (MYP) as well as an A-Level exam center. It is a subsidiary of Kang Chiao Bilingual School (founded in 2002) and is a private, co-educational school with boarding facilities. KCISEC strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills needed to succeed in local and global societies.
As well as classrooms for each teacher, we are pleased to offer our students a digitalized teaching and learning environment, library facilities, fully equipped science labs, a performing arts center, athletic tracks, climbing wall, zip line, multiple basketballs, and tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool, two cafeterias’, a coffee shop and multiple residence halls.
KCISEC attaches great importance to the teachers’ professional development. It holds summer and winter in-school PD every year and encourages teachers to get professional development.
Kang Chiao International School (KCIS) is a professional education organization across the Chinese mainland and Taiwan, we take the idea of, “Nurturing International Leaders, and Preparing Students for a Beautiful Future,” as its educational goal; and encourages students to explore, experience and express themselves, so that they dare to pursue their dreams in the future and create successful life experiences.ã
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.