IB Computer Science professor
- High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, Director/Principal, College/University Faculty
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Computer Science
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Teaching experience in High School level (at least 2 years)
- Teaching certification
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers and others
- Ability to differentiate instruction for all learners
- Proven ability to develop successful academic programs
- Willingness to collaborate regularly with colleagues in a positive, constructive manner
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- A professional approach and high standards of ethics and behaviour.
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of young people.
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
- Must have letters of recommendation
- Background check required
Having an excellent command of English is an essential requirement for this position.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary.
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
- Opportunities for development as a teacher.
- Free tuition for faculty’s children
- Meals and transport
- Rellocation expenses
- Visa process
- Housing assistance
Computer Science – High School / Middle School
Job starts: September 2023
School: Mathema Educación (Aquinas American School/Atlas American School/ The british school of Navarra)
We are seeking a highly competent, enthusiastic, energetic, and dynamic High School/Middle School Computer Science to begin on September, 2023. Candidates should possess a commitment to provide a high-quality learning experience for High School students.
Aquinas American School
Aquinas American School is an American, catholic, co-ed, college-preparatory school founded in 2012 and located in a closed-gate community called Monte Alina, in the suburbs of Madrid, Spain. The school offers the American High School Diploma as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, preparing students to further their education either in Spain or abroad. We currently have 680 students enrolled from 39 different nationalities.
At AAS we offer academic achievement, mastery of skills, and moral citizenship:American education from PK-12 – Middle States Association Accreditation American credentialed teachers High School Diploma and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program© (only for grades 11 and 12) College counseling services SAT College Board Center NCAA Accredited Study Abroad Program Boarding Program Athletics, Arts & Clubs
Atlas American School of MÃ¡laga
Atlas American School of MÃ¡laga is a college-preparatory school that offers the U.S. school curriculum and promotes superior academic achievement, mastery of skills and content, and fosters moral citizenship, preparing students to further their education either in Spain or abroad.