IB MYP DP Coordinator
- University Graduate
- Other Certification
- A Master’s Degree preferred with a specialization in education.
- At least five years of relevant educational coordination and teaching experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with school stakeholders
- Experience in implementing the principles and current trends in education, curriculum, staff development, essential elements of instruction, and supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and High planning and organization skills.
- Accommodation with basic furniture.
- Annual return Flight Tickets.
Maarif Schools Iraq is looking for IB MYP DP Coordinator for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Maarif Schools Iraq is a place of learning, innovation, and respect. Each teacher is important and valued we live our mission: we are committed to becoming a pioneering educational institution nurturing pure-minded people who use their knowledge for the peace and the welfare of humanity.
We are looking for educators who are willing to contribute to the dynamic educational environment in Iraq. We need flexible, engaging, and adaptive individuals who have confidence, concern, control, and curiosity.
- Coordinate and supervise all activities and programs related to the Curriculum
- Assuring that education and learning provide opportunities for students to develop
- Ensuring that learning and teaching support the Maarif Educational Principles.
- Ensure that students acquire lifelong learning and are well-prepared for the required national exams through effective teaching and learning.
- Supervise, train, mentor, and orient teachers
- Other tasks are given by the administration
International Maarif School – Erbil started its activities in 2018. The main purpose of our school; is to educate younger generations who will contribute to the development of Erbil by providing qualified education to the students. Our Erbil school, with a total student capacity of 1200, provides education services from kindergarten to secondary school.
The school building includes spacious homeroom classes, specialist classes for music, art, ICT labs, PE (Physical Education) and Turkish, science laboratories, a library, and state-of-the-art kitchens equipped to cater to 1200 students as well as a spacious cafeteria. In addition, the school hosts a 500-seat concert hall, practice rooms for musicians, teaching rooms for piano and violin classes, and a library with 12000 printed materials.
The school also includes a separate building, playground, and cafeteria for kindergarten.
The school campus includes a gymnasium and world-class indoor and outdoor sports courts for tennis, football, basketball, and volleyball.
The school is under the surveillance of well-trained security staff and security cameras 7/24.Area of school grounds: 75,000 m2 Inside floor space (school premises): 33,000 m2 Garden and outdoor play areas: 8,000 m2 Number of classrooms: 70 World-class concert halls: 1 Number of staff apartments: 68