IBDP Business and Management Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Have a qualified teacher status
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience teaching Business and Management
- Have experience teaching IBMYP Individuals and Societies
- Be committed to a collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Have up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the protection of, children and young people
- Display commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people, value and respect the views and needs of children and young people
- Evidence the ability to inspire engagement in a differentiated classroom environment
- Take on the role of homeroom teacher, if required
- Experience in teaching Theory of Knowledge (ToK) is an advantage
- Flight to Stuttgart, Germany from place hired
- Relocation service
- German course
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
The successful candidate will be expected to: model lifelong learning through the integration of technology in the classroom
For thirty years, the International School of Stuttgart (ISS) has been the only school in the Stuttgart region to offer a truly international education – authorized and accredited by the Council of International Schools, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Recognized by the state of Baden-WÃ¼rttemberg, ISS offers a diverse and exciting experiential and student-centered curriculum to a co-educational, multi-cultural student body of over 800 students from over 45 countries. We believe that ISS provides the very educational excellence that Stuttgart, home of world renowned and innovative corporate leaders, requires.
From Early Years through grade 12, ISS is a vibrant, student-centered learning community where both subject rigor and character development are fostered, where tradition is valued and innovation embraced and where partnership with parents is a fundamental part of our philosophy.