Kindergarten Classroom Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- TESL/TEFL if the educational institution was not in an English Speaking country
- Experience in Kindergarten or elementary education
- Have training or understanding of the inquiry approach to teaching and learning
- Understand a personalized approach to learning and assessment
- Creative, dynamic, well organised
- Professional Development to provide consistent classroom experiences
- One flight annually to and from the school and the home destination
- Housing allowance provided on monthly basis
Recruiting a kindergarten and/or Elementary teacher for a Canadian international school
Francis Valery International School is a new K 12 school operating in Casablanca.
Applying the Canadian k12 program, we implement student centered approach to increase students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills while emphasizing on emotional and social needs.