Kindergarten-Gr.3 English Teacher
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- Licensed teacher or University Bachelor degree
- 2+ years teaching experience working with children (practicum counts)
- Experience in art, dancing, and music is a plus
- Housing: Partially furnished apartment close to school or housing allowance for your own choice of residency
- Bonus: 2 weeks severance pay upon completion of the year contract
- Vacation: 2-3 weeks paid vacation every year during Chinese Spring Festival, 1 week paid vacation in October, 4-8 weeks summer vacation and all Chinese holidays
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Round-trip airfare to China and home provided
- Medical Insurance
- Ongoing training and academic support
- School sponsored working visa
- Note: Salary and compensation are subject to the final employment contract
- Chinese lessons
Great employment package for energetic instructors interested in joining the Maple Bear Canadian Schools in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
- Maple Bear Canadian Schools, Zhengzhou China("MB ZZ") is one of the operators of Maple Bear Global Schools, company LTD. The head office is located in Vancouver, Canada and Maple Bear uses current Canadian educational practices, philosophies and curriculum
- MB ZZ is recognized as the top name brand as an educational institution in our community. The first Maple Bear school in Zhengzhou was established on August 26, 2009. Since then 5 more schools have been opened due to the soundness of operation and benefits to students
- MB ZZ currently has over 150 Chinese staff 14 North American staff，and 450 students ranging from 2 to 10 years old
- We regard it as our mission to provide a high-quality Sino-Canada early childhood and elementary education in a safe, secure and stimulating environment that will provide students with a foundation for lifelong learning
Brief Introduction of Zhengzhou City
Zhengzhou is a historic region and a provincial capital city of Henan province. It is a perfect mixture of rich traditional culture and a modern fast developing city.
Zhengzhou city sits on a hub of China’s transportation system which includes flights, fast trains, and highways reaching all the main cities of China. Zhengzhou’s convenient transportation system allows for easy travel to the rest of China.
Zhengzhou city is also a modern business city, where people’s daily needs such as shopping, restaurants, hotels, banks, entertainment can be easily met.
While enjoying the convenience of a modern city, Zhengzhou’s living cost is relatively low compared to larger cities. People can live comfortably on 3000-4000 Yuan a month and it is an ideal city to work in if you are planning to save money while not worrying about an overly tight budget. People here speak standard Mandarin, so it is an ideal destination to learn and practice Chinese.
Zhengzhou city is a safe place for international travelers to live and the people here are very hospitable and easygoing
- Teaching hours/week: 30hrs teaching + 10hrs teaching related job
- Class Size: Around 18 students
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Evaluating students' progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in holiday activities with students and parents
The Maple Bear program is owned by MapleBear Global Schools Ltd. and the program is based on current Canadian education practices. The program is aimed at offering high quality education to children worldwide. MapleBear Global Schools Ltd. owns over 200 schools in 11 countries including MapleBear schools in Zhengzhou, China and is still growing. For more information, please visit: www.en.maplebear.cn MapleBear Zhengzhou has been in operation since August 2009, and it currently offers full-time pre-school and full-time elementary programs. Philosophy: Educate the whole child with child-centered approach; Implement Canadian immersion style of English and Chinese education; Children learn best through experimenting and exploring. Mission Statement :Prepare the children to be lifelong learners in a safe, secure and stimulating environment while providing Canadian based ECE education that mixes the best of both Chinese and Western education practices. MapleBear Zhengzhou is like a big family composed of staff, children and their families across multiple schools around the city. We strive together to create a warm welcoming atmosphere for our children, their families and staff. We feel strongly that it is both our professional duty and moral responsibility to ensure our school is a nurturing and caring educational environment for our children which we work together to create. Presently MapleBear Zhengzhou has one elementary school and six pre-schools in operation. We welcome dedicated teachers joining on our team!
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.