We are currently looking for caring and energetic K/Pre-K native English-speaking teachers to join our faculty. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and use data to create, monitor and implement a personalized learning plan for each student
- Teach basic skills including letters, numbers, sciences, music, art, literature and social skills to children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Execute effective classroom management
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other faculty and staff to promote rigorous learning opportunities, the general well-being of the school, and collective / individual interest of its staff and student body
- Actively participate in professional development, practice self-assessment, reflective practice and strive for continuous improvement
|Taicang (Suburb of Shanghai), China|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|USD 3500 - 4500|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|