- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Library Science or English Lit with an emphasis on children's & young adult
- Teaching Credential/License
- University education and degree in Library Science, Media, or English Literature with an emphasis on children´s and young adult literature
- Creative use of resources
- First language English
- All instruction provided in Englsh
- International health insurance
- Ample professional development opportunities
- Paid vacations
- 90% scholarship for dependent children
- Holiday bonus
- Round-trip airfare per contract
- Master's in Education, onsite and online, through University of Alabama free to all teachers
- Food allowance
- Housing allowance
- Temporary hotel accommodations upon arrival in Mexico City
Elementary Librarian grades Pre-K to 5
- Manage circulation of books and other media
- Provide incentive programs to encourage reading
- Responsible for weekly library class for all students grades Pre-K to 5
Librarian is an integral part of the IB PYP teaching and learning methodology
Westhill Institute inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners by developing ethical values and by transferring their knowledge in an inclusive learning environment to responsibly impact their community.
Our vision is to inspire students to be contributing leaders in a rapidly changing, globalized world by developing intercultural understanding.
Westhill students develop intercultural understanding through a transdisciplinary concept-based curriculum. As an IB World School, students broaden their intercultural understanding and respect through the Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), and Diploma Program (DP).
Developing Lifelong Learners
Westhill inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners who responsibly impact their community. Through a broad and balanced curriculum students learn how to learn by developing transferable skills, attitudes, knowledge and concepts.
Inclusive Learning Environment
Westhill caters for students from all academic levels, cultural backgrounds, and educational needs. Teaching and learning are differentiated for individual learners’ needs.