- Elementary, Middle School
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Library and information studies or a related field
NOTE: One degree MUST be in-person. Partial or fully online degrees not recognized by Qatar immigration. Applicants without in-person degree cannot be considered.
MUST have IB teaching experience
- Accommodation: Private accommodation provided
- Flights: Provided for teacher, spouse and up to 4 children under the age of 18
- Airport Pickup: Provided
- Education Assistance: For up to 4 children
- Health Insurance: Provided for teacher, spouse and up to 4 children under the age of 18
- Relocation Allowance: Provided $2000 for shipping
- Other Allowances: Transportation subsidy
- Contract Completion Bonus: One months basic salary per year completed.
- Vacation: 11 weeks
Take your teaching career to Qatar! Teach abroad in beautiful Qatar! Teach Away is now recruiting Librarians for one of the world's top education foundations - Qatar Foundation. This exceptional not for profit foundation is looking for experienced individuals to join their team.
More information about the foundation:
- One of the best international salary and benefits packages on offer
- Known wordwide as a leader in education, science and cultural development
- State of the art campuses including purpose build facilities for recreation and the arts
- Several campuses in and around Doha
- Partnered with several top international universities
- Promotes the importance of environmental sustainability, fostering a progressive society while confronting social issues
- Technology & resource rich classrooms
- Low student to teacher ratio