Life Skills Teachers
Are you currently living in or near Bangalore? Here’s your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Life Skills teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from Bangalore and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in Bangalore over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- This is a brand new position that covers a range of ‘Life Skills’ topics including Communication, Teamwork, Leadership, First Aid, dealing with accidents and emergencies and much more
- A highly practical driven curriculum that recognizes the value in developing the student as a whole
- A curriculum that adopts a teaching and learning strategy aligned with vocational education and training
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications and Requirements