Long-Term Substitute Elementary Teacher – 1st Grade
Portland, Oregon, West, USA
Start July 2019
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- Knowledge of Michigan Common Core Standards
- Exceptional skills in planning, delivering and assessing student learning
- Effective communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills for building a collegial relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to provide effective and engaging instruction in a variety of settings (whole group, small group, individual and collaborative)
- Ability to differentiate instruction for students of varying abilities while maintaining high academic rigor and expectations for all students
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills with the use of positive behavior interventions
- Demonstrate professional work habits and conduct consistent with the ethics of the profession.
Demonstrate knowledge of how to provide effective and engaging instruction in a variety of settings (whole group, small group, individual and collaborative)
Also known as remote teachers, distance teachers or virtual teachers, online teachers and online instructors are trained to teach students online. Online teaching jobs can range from blended courses that offer a combination of in-person and online instruction, to fully online learning. Online teaching offers job opportunities for a wide range of educators, from elementary school teachers to college professors. Online teaching jobs can be either full-time or part-time. If you’re a qualified teacher with experience in a classroom setting, then online teaching could be your next big career move.