Lower Elementary Homeroom Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- All travelers to Kuwait are currently required to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
- New hires will be required to complete the visa application prior to arrival in Kuwait that includes, but may not be limited to:
- University Degree (authenticated)
- Criminal Background Check (authenticated)
- Medical Examinations
- Passport with at least 2 years validity
- Worldwide health insurance with limited coverage in North America.
- School transportation is provided.
- Dependent benefits (one dependent per teaching contract) are available for foreign hired teachers that qualify.
The American School of Kuwait is deeply committed to the mission of inspiring our students to be life-long learners empowered to excel in American High Education and the global community as innovative, compassionate citizens.
ASK prides itself on offering the best in American curriculum and instruction in the State of Kuwait. The reason for the school’s success is a testament to its strong governance and dedicated administration and teachers throughout the years who have collectively contributed to the school’s development. The successes and accomplishments achieved by the American School of Kuwait can be seen in the successful graduates that have come from our school on an annual basis.
- Perform duties that are instructional in nature or deliver direct services to students and parents.
- Serve in a position with ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of educational programs and services.
The American School of Kuwait, founded in 1964, is an independent co-educational college-preparatory school whose curriculum is essentially American and prepares its student body for the higher educational experience found in U.S. colleges and universities.
At the American School of Kuwait we inspire lifelong learners empowered to excel in American Higher Education and the global community as innovative, compassionate citizens.
The American School of Kuwait is privately owned, operates with the approval of the State of Kuwait and is associated with the U.S. State Department through the Office of Overseas Schools.
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.