Mathematics Teacher - Qatar
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- Teaching Credential/License
- Teaching experience and teaching qualifications are desired but not essential as training is provided
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Special end of service bonus
- Fully furnished rent-free apartment
- Transport to and from school
- Water, electricity and other utilities are free
- Free return ticket
- Savings scheme
- Excellent career prospects
- Full training provided
- Transferability to all of our schools globally
- Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
- Multicultural eager students
- English is the only means of instruction
- Cutting edge educational technology
- Long established company (1886)
All SABIS® schools are part of a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries and educates over 70,000 students. Based on a proven proprietary system, and with over 8,000 employees, the SABIS® Network provides students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world. SABIS® schools offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for graduates of all disciplines in teaching and many other positions related to the field of education and education management.
SABIS® is a global education management organization that is backed by 135 years of success in educating students and preparing them for the future.
The SABIS® Network dates back to 1886 when a small school was started in the village of Choueifat, Lebanon. The school survived conflict and wars, prospered, and expanded to become part of a global network known for educational excellence.
Today, the SABIS® Network has an active presence in the public and private sectors in 20 countries on five continents.
A team of more than 8,000 employees in the network educates over 70,000 students, helping to prepare them for life and success in a rapidly changing world.
All students in the SABIS® Network benefit from a 135-year tradition of excellence in education, a reputation that is rooted in a well-developed philosophy that seeks to make university education accessible to almost all students, not just a select few.
Our Core Purpose & Values
Students in SABIS® Network schools receive an education that is derived from a clear core purpose and a set of core values that helps them achieve their full potential.
SABIS® Core Purpose: To provide an outstanding education at a reasonable cost and help all students achieve their full potential through the implementation of the SABIS® Educational System™.