Middle Grades Science Teacher - Hinesville - Georgia
Hinesville, Georgia US, South, USA
Start August 2019
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- Valid Professional Georgia Teaching Certificate in Middle Grades: Science (4-8).
- The ability to work successfully with other professionals. Proven organizational skills, effective oral and written communication and strong people skills.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent of Schools may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Provides and uses appropriate teaching strategies.
- Carries out the duties of teaching the students assigned by the administration.
- Acts as a resource person in the classroom and the school.
- Evaluates student performance.
- Effectively provides instruction to the assigned students.
- Effectively communicates with parents and students as appropriate.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor or Superintendent of Schools.
Also known as remote teachers, distance teachers or virtual teachers, online teachers and online instructors are trained to teach students online. Online teaching jobs can range from blended courses that offer a combination of in-person and online instruction, to fully online learning. Online teaching offers job opportunities for a wide range of educators, from elementary school teachers to college professors. Online teaching jobs can be either full-time or part-time. If you’re a qualified teacher with experience in a classroom setting, then online teaching could be your next big career move.