Middle School Counselor
At the American International School in Egypt, our students make a real and positive impact in the world and our faculty members are transforming the practices of international American education.
We are looking for dedicated and innovative educators to help bring about this transformation and who aspire to help students:
- Explore their world and understand their place in it
- Grow into a community of self-directed learners
- Find joy in learning and growing
- Make a real and positive impact on the world around them
At AISE our educators ascribe to AISE Learning Principles and share an understanding that students learn best when:
- Education is relevant to their lives
- Timely feedback is offered for their work
- Lessons are highly engaging
- They have a sense of belonging to the school
- They reflect upon their work and school experience
- They collaborate with other students
Qualifications and Requirements
Teaching in Egypt gives you the chance to immerse yourself in a land rich in both culture and history. From the Nile to the iconic Sphinx and Pyramids, it’s a country that calls out to be explored. Situated near the border of the Middle East and Africa - it’s an exciting gateway to two enthralling continents.