Middle School English Teachers
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- English Education
Tax Free Salary: Provided
Accomodation: Private furnished accommodation provided
Tuition: Provided for up to 2 dependents
Medical Insurance: Provided for teacher and up to 2 dependents
Airfare: Airfare provided for teacher
Bonus: End of contract bonus
Transportation: Provided for teacher to and from school
Teach Away is currently accepting applications from middle school English teachers to teach with Emirates National Schools.
Here is your chance to explore a professional career in the United Arab Emirates!
- Emirates National Schools (ENS) was established by Presidential Decree and is owned by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs.
- The schools currently consist of five campuses.
- The established schools provide kindergarten through grade 12 education programs for students
- ENS instructional programs are based upon the educational requirements prescribed by the UAE Ministry of Education, for Arabic, Islamic and UAE Studies, USA Next Generation, Common Core Standards and Colorado Academic Standards for our American curriculum content.
- An American based high school diploma model for students to earn their high school diploma in all ENS campuses.
- State of the Art faciltites