- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Music Education
- Teaching Credential/License
The Ideal Candidate will have the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Accommodation is provided for employees.
- Annual Airfare ticket (Economy Class) for self to home country after completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation) for self.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire outstanding Music teachers to join our growing and dynamic team in Liwa International School for Girls for the Academic year 2022-2023.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences and develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities.
- Complete the three-part lesson plans with learning objectives, keywords, and differentiated learning experiences for every lesson.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests, and assignments.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by school policy and ADEK regulations.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain discipline by the rules and disciplinary systems of the school – Code of Conduct, Managing Behavior Policy, and the Stepped Approach to Managing behavior.
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary e.g. Stepped Approach to Behavior.
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems, and providing student encouragement.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs, and student organizations.
- Participate in department, subject, age phase weekly and school meetings, and parent meetings as required by the Principal.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
To provide an outstanding international education that inspires students to be self-disciplined, globally aware, independent lifelong learners, who are innovative leaders and critical thinkers. We will do this within a supportive, safe learning environment with state-of-the-art facilities and specialist provision for technology and the arts.
“International Standards, Inspired by National Values.”
Through a partnership with parents, teachers, and the community, the school is committed to educating students to high academic, international standards by applying a learning-centered approach, which prepares self-confident and socially responsible, young adults for an evolving and changing world.
We are a leading American curriculum school for girls that focuses on nurturing the next generation of female leaders, through academic excellence, progressive technology-led teaching, and individualized learning, with globally experienced, supportive teachers.
We want to foster a generation of lifelong learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem-solvers, who will become the change-makers and groundbreakers of the future while preserving their identity and cultural values.
We are the only international school for girls in Al Ain. We provide a leading, individualized American curriculum education for girls from KG to Grade 12, taught by an internationally experienced teaching team, within a dynamic, supportive and inspiring school environment.
We recognize that every child has different needs that require customized, technology-led, learning in a flexible, supportive academic environment.