Music Teacher, K-8 - Tanzania
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Music Major
- Teaching Credential/License
- Committed evangelical Christian
- Current state or provincial issued teacher certification
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Flexibility of Schedule
- Experience Teaching in an international or cross-cultural environment
- ACSI Certification
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- Specific Skills
- Should be well trained and able to teach music
World class health benefits
HOPAC is a Christian school that provides an excellent Christ-centered international education that meets high academic standards and equips students to live out a biblical worldview in all areas of life to the glory of God.
Creating a learning environment in which each child in the class is enabled to work, Instructing the children in accordance with the school curriculum, creating and maintaining a classroom that is esthetically pleasing and conducive to learning, agreeing to adhere to any reasonable request made by the Principal or Director.
- To teach Music K-8 students
- Extra Curricular Responsibilities
- Individual music classes
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.