- Early Childhood
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Early Years
- Be fully qualified (QTS or similar)
- Be familiar with Reggio Emilia approach
- Have an undergrad or postgrad degree relevant to their specialisation
- Have fluent English language skills and if not mother tongue, appropriate certification
- Clean Criminal Record and DBS or similar from any locations lived in over the last 5 years
- Be able to relocate in August 2019 in order to join the nursery in time for the start of the new learning year
- Prior experience teaching/leading in a Middle East based International school/nurseries would be advantageous
- An expensed apartment or allowance
- Annual Return flight home allowance
- Private Healthcare
- 50% tuition discount for dependents enrolled in the Al Shomoukh International School
- Visa costs expensed
Al Shomoukh Nursery is one of Oman's most exciting, rapidly growing nurseries. With a mixture of local and international students all taught using the Reggio approach, this relatively new nursery is already making an impact in terms of results.
As part of the nurseries’ ongoing growth strategy, we are looking for several teachers including Nursery Principal to join the nursery for the 2019/20 academic year.
Based just on the outskirts of Muscat, one of the Gulf’s most fabulous cities with history to rival the top European cities, this nursery is in an enviable location, but with construction starting on their new campus imminently this is just the start of the story.
We are looking for Reggio Emilia experienced leaders to join, mentor and inspire the friendly, collegiate Nursery team. In line with Omani MoE guidelines, you will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of at least 2 to 5 years of experience teaching and heading a nursery (depending on your route into the industry).
Most importantly however is personality, we are looking for teaching professionals who are engaging, and passionate team players with a desire to be part of something growing; for the right individual the opportunities for exciting future career growth are excellent beyond their initial contract.
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.