Physical Education Female Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Physical Education
- Teaching Credential/License
The ideal candidate will have the below criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Education.
- Must be very fluent in English (have a level C2 of English)
- A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as a PE Teacher.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding PE female Teacher to join our new school, Liwa International School Al Qattara, Al Ain.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.
Abu Dhabi is the capital city of UAE and is the second most populous city. Experienced educators or administrators seeking positions in the UAE can find great opportunities in Abu Dhabi.