Physical Education Lead Trainers
Emirates Schools Establishment
Various Locations, United Arab Emirates
US 4300 - 5700 a month
Accommodation Allowance included in the salary
Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Physical Education or related
- Teaching Credential/License
- Accepting new graduates for this role (Lower end of salary scale) and experienced teachers (High end of salary scale).
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Must be obtained before start date if successful)
- TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification would be an advantage
- Other sports and physical education-related qualifications (e.g. Fitness Instructor, Coaching Certificate, Sports Leadership, etc.). or equivalent would be desirable
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - £4,500 GDP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Physical Education Lead Trainers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- As PE Teacher (Lead Trainer) you will be an outstanding physical education practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery.
- You will work closely with PE teachers, monitoring and supporting their overall progress and development
- You will be the leading example in your area and go above and beyond your duties to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the highest standard and students receive the best possible learning experience.
- The Ministry of Education have implemented a new Physical and Health Education curriculum to empower students to improve their self-awareness of physical education and health and wellbeing
- The curriculum is delivered in all boys and girls schools from KG to Grade 12 across the UAE. The Ministry of Education is leading a change in the education system across the UAE and has Physical and Health Education as a key priority
- The aim of the curriculum is to prepare students for a better tomorrow and equip them with the necessary skills to improve their health and wellbeing and effectively manage their lifestyle
- Hiring teachers for schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
Please note that Teach Away provides information on behalf of schools and cannot accept liability for information provided or policies schools may adopt. Be sure to verify all details that apply to you, and check for the latest visa and work permit requirements. For any questions regarding job postings, please contact the school directly. Teach Away believes in diversity and inclusivity, and that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be considered fairly and equally for employment. We ensure all schools we work with adhere to our pledge to promote inclusivity and diversity in education and recruitment practices.
Emirates Schools Establishment Various Locations, United Arab Emirates License required