Physical Education New Graduate Teachers
- Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Physical Education or a related field
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desirable
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in-person interview in UAE, UK or Ireland
- Salary: 16,000 AED Dirhams / £3,400 GBP approx / $4,300 USD approx
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Physical Education New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- The Ministry of Education has implemented a new Physical and Health Education curriculum to empower students to improve their self-awareness of physical education and health and wellbeing
- The curriculum is delivered in all boys and girls schools from KG to Grade 12 across the UAE. The Ministry of Education is leading a change in the education system across the UAE and has Physical and Health Education as a key priority
- The aim of the curriculum is to prepare students for a better tomorrow and equip them with the necessary skills to improve their health and wellbeing and effectively manage their lifestyle
- Hiring teachers for schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.