- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Elementary or Early Childhood or Psychology Education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
- Competent in teaching, character development, leadership, and teamwork
- Possesses min 5 years work experience in the same position, preferably in an international school
- Patience and understanding in order to help young children learn
- Conflict resolution abilities
- Good communication skills to interact with students and parents
- Creativity in developing lessons and activities that are both engaging and educational
- Possesses reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent English skills; written and oral
- Ability to work within a dynamic team
- Hiring age in Indonesia is max 60 years for visa purposes
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly round trip airfare for family (spouse + 2 children)
- Private accommodation provided
- Allowance for Utilities
- Visa expenses
- Medical Insurance and Dental for family (spouse + 2 children) provided
- Lunch Provided
- Uniform Provided
- Tuition provided for maximum 2 children
- Professional Development
To provide students with appropriate learning activities and experience design to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. Also to enable students to develop competencies and skill to function successfully in society .
Key Accountability Areas
- Develop and implement plans for the curriculum program assigned and Provide a draft of subject program/ and budget plan
- Produce and submit regular and other periodic reports (monthly/semi-annual/annually) as requested regarding all activities or issues within his/her area
- Develop, maintain, and improve the relationship with relevant parties to support the school networking
- Display competence in the design, facilitation, and management of learning activities
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders in the school
- Display competence in assessment practice, classroom, and student management
- Display a professional attitude to personal and organizational development
- Be responsible for co-curricular activities or other school activities as assigned
- Take part in various school activities or other work-related duties as assigned
- Present a positive role model for students that supports the mission of the school and maintains a professional relationship will all colleagues, students, parents, and community members
Who We Are
Our teaching philosophy encourages students to inquire, explore, innovate and communicate, providing vital skills required for leadership in Indonesia and abroad. Coupled with internationally-recognized academic credentials, we are equipping our students to compete and succeed at every stage of life. With the advent of the information age available at our finger-tips, our job as a school is to teach our students “to learn how to learn”.
Drawing from the world’s best curricula and American-based STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) methodologies, we are equipping our students with global exposure and an internationally-recognized academic qualification.
Our environment was created to encourage a culture of innovation and collaboration. Moreover, our integration of communication, multiple language proficiency, and collaboration in team projects sets us apart from most other schools in ASEAN.
Sampoerna Academy graduates will assume leadership roles in a global society by being creative, passionate, life-long learners who are able to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world and who care deeply for their fellow men and the environment.
The mission of Sampoerna Academy is to provide a safe, caring, and collaborative learning environment that is of the highest quality and meets global expectations for student achievement and character development. Our educational foundation is student-centered with a strong emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) that enables students to become mature, confident global citizens with a strong sense of purpose. Our end goal is to prepare students for a tertiary education and to make them work ready and world ready.
Academically, we prioritize the development of cognitive skills and communication skills over rote memorization because we believe that more than acquiring facts, students must be able to apply their knowledge in real situations.
We seek opportunities to engage all stakeholders to play a part in the success of our students.
We maintain a strong Asian cultural value system that celebrates social harmony, order, and respect.
STEAM competency will differentiate our students from those attending other schools.
Our learning spaces are a platform for hands-on activities, exploration, inquiry and the creation of knowledge and dialogue.