Preschool/ Kindergarten English Teacher
- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Early childhood education or related preferred
- TESL/TEFL Certificate
- TEFL certification required
- Native English speaker
- A minimum of one year of professional experience working with children of 3 to 6 years old
- A valid TEFL/TESOL certificate
- A genuine passion for working with young children
- Eligible for the application of a Chinese working visa
- Income Range: 2,700 – 3,400 USD per month (Before Tax)
- Up to 10,000 Yuan for airfare reimbursement upon completion of a one-year contract
- Lunch Provided
- 2,000 Yuan per month towards housing
- 11 days Chinese National holidays, two weeks paid winter vacation and two weeks paid summer vacation
- Accident & medical Insurance
- On-going training and professional development
- Full Support in making the transition to China
EyasKids Learning Academy currently hires English teachers for its eight locations in Wuhan, Changsha and Beijing.
Class size varies from 20 to 25 students. Each foreign teacher is assigned to work with 3 other Chinese teachers in the classroom. Foreign teachers are responsible to create and facilitate English learning activities in the classrooms, as well as to take care of the young students.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday – Sunday Off
- Student Age: 3 to 6
- Class Size: 20 to 25 students
- Implementing and reviewing the age-appropriate curriculum in accordance with the kindergarten's philosophy and program objectives
- Attending and participating in training sessions and meetings as directed
- Preparing, maintaining and submitting timely and accurate feedback on lessons and student performance
- Attending and taking action on issues raised in one-on-one consultation or in group meeting regarding the employee’s job performance, professional development, and other issues relating to the employer in general
- To train other foreign teachers at the kindergarten
- To undertake basic hygiene and nursery duties in the classrooms
- To study and contribute to EyasKids’ curriculum system
EyasKids Learning Academy is a full-time private preschool/kindergarten founded in 2017 under the umbrella of Eyas Education Group. The preschool is established under the guidelines of DAP (Developmentally Appropriate Practice) - an early childhood education pedagogical theory adopted and recommended by NAEYC of the United States. In early 2018, EyaKids Learning Academy became the first early childhood education institute in China that established a partnership with America's CDA Council, to train and certify its teachers under the CDA system. The same year, EyasKids' academic manager Fiona Jiang became the first Personal Development Specialist certified by the CDA Council.
EyasKids Learning Academy has been focusing on children's development in language proficiency, cognitive skills, aesthetic literacy, as well as their physical health and development. Its curriculum currently consists of English, Chinese, Math, Science, P.E., Drama, Baking, Music, Dance and Art. EyasKids has a specialized curriculum development and teacher training team, whose duty is to constantly focus on the professional development of teachers and the development of a consistent, rigorous and student-centered curriculum.
EyasKids Learning Academy has a culturally diverse working environment, it currently has a Chinese-to-Foreign employee ratio of 3:1. Its foreign employees come from all over the world - U.S., U.K. Ireland, Australia, Russia, Philippines, South Africa, Netherland, etc. Each of the foreign teachers is paired up with three other Chinese employees to work with 20 -25 children. Student-to-Caregiver/Teacher Ratio at EyasKids is between 5:1 and 6:1.
ABOUT EYAS EDUCATION GROUP
Owned by Eyas Education Group, one of the biggest education groups in central China, the establishment of EyasKids Learning Academy in 2017 marks the birth of the company's fouth subsidiary, following Rise Immersion Subject English, MyGym Children's Fitness Center and YMM Art Space. Eyas Education Group currently operates its business in Wuhan, Beijing, Changsha and Nanchang, owns and operates over 70 learning centers/schools, with more than registered 40,000 students. Eyas Education Group has more than 1,300 employees and growing faster than any of its competitors in the industry.