Primary English Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor, Office/Administration Staff
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Qualifications for English Teacher
- 2 years of experience teaching
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Great speaking and writing skills
- Ability to create lesson plans
- Ability to pass a background check
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great grammar knowledge
- Visa and travel expenses covered
- Basic Healthcare covered
- Transport provided in case required
- Multicultured faculty so exposure to international experience.
- Welcoming teacher body
- Flexible contract terms
- Salaries are net amounts and tax free.
And many more...
Welcome to The British International School of Lubumbashi, an innovative school for children from Play School to Grade 12 offering a highly portable, globally recognised curriculum, with outstanding extra-curricular activities, and a warm and welcoming community in the heart of Lubumbashi. Choosing the right school is about so much more than academics. It is about finding a happy and caring environment within which students can thrive, explore and develop new areas of interest, and build the foundation for learning that will last a lifetime. With a new approach in blending traditional values and contemporary techniques, we at BIS recognise our student’s social and emotional growth equally as important as their academic development.
Responsibilities for English Teacher
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
The British International School - Lubumbashi, an innovative school for children from playschool to grade 12, offering a highly portable, globally recognised curriculum, with outstanding extracurricular activities, and a warm and welcoming community in the heart of Lubumbashi, D.R. Congo.