- Early Childhood, Elementary
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Elementary education
- Professional Certification in Elementary Education
- A sound understanding of primary curriculum
- Experience in teaching children at a grammar school
- Professional approach to children
- Assisting in the encouragement of extracurricular activities
- Flexibility and willingness to extend a professional carrier
- Punctuality and organizational ability
- Ability to work in a team, good interpersonal skills and pleasant manners
- Open and creative mind
- Excellent salary 50 000 CZK gross per month
- One way economy flight ticket
- All visa expenses
- Creative and young working environment
- Further education – seminars and workshops
- Assistance with VISA and accommodation
- Possibility to acquire internationally accepted work experience in teaching (as a part of your course of study while training as a primary teacher, lecturing experience while studying for a Masters or PhD or doing postdoctoral research, or substitution experience – some people do this before taking a teaching diploma)
Bilingual Elementary schools are elementary medium-sized state-owned schools, located in Prague 6 (The Czech Republic), which have been providing bilingual education in English and Czech languages for 8 years.
Toscool is seeking for qualified and passionate Primary Teachers to join the bilingual elementary schools. We are looking for teachers who want to experience working abroad and have a keen interest in bilingual teaching.
We require talented primary Teachers (University Certification) to teach all subjects at elementary school - stages K1 – K5 (age of children 6-12).
Toscool is a private educational organization that operates bilingual program at elementary schools in Prague, Czech Republic.
We believe that students are able to learn languages simultaneously and should be provided opportunities to learn languages.
Learning another language opens our minds and can lead to unforeseen opportunities.
âIf you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart. â