- University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Business Administration
- Other Certification
- A Bachelor degree in business administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Arabic proficiency is a must.
- Tax-free salary.
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Registrar to join our team in Liwa International School in Al Ain.
- Maintains and respects confidentiality of student and school personnel information.
- Provides information; prepares correspondences and related matters; prepares and maintains files and records; assists parents and other stakeholders as needed.
- Answers telephones related to registration-related issues, and provides information, takes and dispatches messages, as needed.
- Prepares cumulative end of year reports.
- Compiles Official student registers.
- Registers new students/withdraws students and notifies the bus supervisor; Enters data for new and previous students.
- Prepares transfer letters for transfer students.
- Obtains required documents for new/transfer students.
- Reviews requests made by Educational Authorities as necessary.
- Complies with and supports school and ADEK regulations and policies; Performs related tasks as assigned by Top management in accordance with the school/policies and practices.
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.