Robotics Classroom Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Previous experience working with young children and certification for Elementary or Early Childhood Education are desirable
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement challenging, and developmentally appropriate curricula that can be adapted for English Language Learners
- An openness to working with children, parents, and teachers from culturally diverse backgrounds is essential
- Curriculum design experience is an advantage
- ABOVE all else, a positive attitude, a sense of humor, flexibility, resilience, and a healthy dose of practicality!
- Airfare between the school and the teacher's home country
Seeking a Robotics Classroom Teacher
Francis Valery International School is a new K 12 school operating in Casablanca.
Applying the Canadian k12 program, we implement student centered approach to increase students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills while emphasizing on emotional and social needs.