School Chaplain - Tanzania
- Elementary, Middle School, High School
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bible or Theology
- Other Certification
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Experience Teaching in an international or cross-cultural environment
- Experience in and passion for Pastoral and Youth Ministry
- At least 5 years of leadership and supervision experience preferred, preferably in a cross-cultural or multicultural setting
- Bachelor degree in Bible or Theology
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Christian philosophy of education that will help in providing leadership and guidance in the school’s development of and commitment to a Christian worldview
- Have knowledge of the physical/emotional development of school-age children and understand the problems they face
World Class Health Insurance.
Haven of Peace Academy was started in 1994 by a group of missionary families. Since the first 40 primary students, the school has grown to 350 in grades K-12. HOPAC gained accreditation in 2012 and is a Cambridge International Centre, offering exams in IGCSE and A Level subjects.
Self-motivated, team player, adaptable and willing to learn with experience working in multicultural settings, committed evangelical Christian, fluent in English, familiar with Google Workspace a plus.
- Setting and overseeing the spiritual tone and culture of the school
- Organizing and implementing all spiritual programs and activities
Grades this person will likely teach: Primary or Secondary
Subjects Taught: Bible/Chaplain
Extra Curricular Responsibilities: Clubs, Coaching, Homeroom
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.
Reaching the world for Christ through international Christian education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street, or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom.