Science New Graduate Teachers
Emirates Schools Establishment
Various Locations, United Arab Emirates
US 4300 a month
Accommodation Allowance included in the salary
Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Middle School, High School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- Science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- No teaching experience required, full training will be provided for successful candidates before entering the classroom
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desirable but not required
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 16,000 Dirhams / £3,400 GBP approx / $4,300 USD approx
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
- Extensive training before entering your own classroom
- Pathway to becoming a licensed teacher in UAE
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The Emirates Schools Establishment is now accepting applications for Science New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the Emirates Schools Establishment:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- The curriculum is delivered in all boy's and girls' schools from Grade 7 to Grade 12 across the UAE. The Ministry of Education is leading a change in the education system across the UAE.
- Hiring teachers for schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi , and Umm Al Quwain)
- The Emirates Schools Establishment develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
Please note that Teach Away provides information on behalf of schools and cannot accept liability for information provided or policies schools may adopt. Be sure to verify all details that apply to you, and check for the latest visa and work permit requirements. For any questions regarding job postings, please contact the school directly. Teach Away believes in diversity and inclusivity, and that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and be considered fairly and equally for employment. We ensure all schools we work with adhere to our pledge to promote inclusivity and diversity in education and recruitment practices.
Ignite School Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates License required
Start in January, 2024