Science New Graduate Teachers
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Science, Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- No teaching experience required, full training will be provided for successful candidates before entering the classroom
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desirable but not required
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 16,000 Dirhams / £3,400 GBP approx / $4,300 USD approx
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
- Extensive training before entering your own classroom
- Pathway to becoming a licensed teacher in UAE
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The Emirates Schools Establishment is now accepting applications for Science New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the Emirates Schools Establishment:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- The curriculum is delivered in all boy's and girls' schools from Grade 7 to Grade 12 across the UAE. The Ministry of Education is leading a change in the education system across the UAE.
- Hiring teachers for schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi , and Umm Al Quwain)
- The Emirates Schools Establishment develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.