Scouts / Guides Instructors
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience teaching/training a range of learners
- Experience of working with Youth Services
- Experience of implementing effective Health and Safety policies
- Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching/training and learning strategies
- Proven track record of success as an outstanding instructor/trainer
- Proven track record of effective behaviour management
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
- The Ministry of Education has implemented a new Scouts Programme to empower students with the necessary skills to help them realise their full potential.
- Through the current Educational Reform, Scouts / Guides Instructors will be instructing Emirati students in Government Schools across the UAE
- The aim of the Scouts Programme is to prepare students for a better tomorrow and equip them with the necessary skills to become valuable members of their respected communities.
- Successful candidates will be placed in schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develop and monitor reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Scouts / Guides Instructors will teach a variety of subjects including • Adventure Training • Outdoor Skills • Survival Skills • Physical Education training • Health and Safety • Behaviour Management
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.