Secondary Math Teacher - Kosovo
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
The candidate must possess:
- Minimum of Two years of teaching experience
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in mathematics or related field
The preferred candidate will possess:
- Masters in Mathematics or related field
- Experience teaching in an International and / or cross-cultural environment
- Teacher Certification
- Global health care is provided.
- School will help with the location of housing.
- Airfare is provided for the first year.
In the heart of one of the world’s newest European countries (Kosova) lies the city of Prishtina, the capital city, home to PHS. Prishtina High School, a 1-12 grade school offers its students a premier college-preparatory education, certainly among the best in the country. The beautiful campus of PHS sits in the capital city and is surrounded by the beautiful green rolling mountains of Kosova. The student body of PHS consists of both local Kosovars and children from the international and expatriate communities.
The PHS mission is to provide a caring, learning community where students from a vast array of nations, ethnicities, and religions can learn from each other, work together in unity, and accept the challenge of changing the world for the better. PHS prepares international students to be life-long learners, effective communicators, responsible citizens, healthy people, and spiritually sensitive individuals. PHS partners with parents in their role to instruct their children in an environment where ethics, morals and values are taught and modeled. In this partnership, PHS commits to providing a dynamic, challenging, and holistic education that recognizes the personal uniqueness of each student and develops them into the person they were created to be.
Create a positive learning environment that reflects love. Provide an institution that is supportive of every student and professional in every aspect. The school affects student learning through mastery of the subject material by utilizing valid teaching techniques. Secondary education curriculum goals provided within the framework of the school’s philosophy.
- Teach Math classes to students at the middle and high school levels.
- To be a good team member, to offer assistance in extra-curricular activities. to work hard to promote a positive school environment.
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.