Work in Abu Dhabi! ADVETI - Abu Dhabi High Schools is now accepting applications for Principal positions. Successful candidate will carry out the policies and directives of the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute, in particular:
- Demonstrate high expectations for all students and staff and a commitment to providing the support required to attain them;
- Provide leadership for the STS in areas of curriculum, teaching and learning, professional development, and quality assurance;
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment for students, staff, and families;
- Design and implement a professional development strategy that addresses instructional improvement priorities defined by student achievement and the individual needs of staff members;
- Align the use of time, people, money, and materials to STS instructional priorities; and
- Cultivate and sustain meaningful partnerships with industry, families and community members that support student achievement and well‐being and lead to successful career outcomes.
|Various locations across Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Middle School, High School|
Qualifications and Requirements
|Masters Degree in Engineering, Maths, Science and Educational field.|
10 years of Educational experience,
3 years’ experience as Principal / Vice Principal / Academic Manager / Other Managerial positions in Educational Field.
At least five (5) years’ experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities
A clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and class observation At least five (5) years teaching experience at High School level.
Demonstrated success working within a high performing educational institution