- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor of Education - Bachelor of Special Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Have Bachelor's degree and an Education/Special Educational Needs Teaching qualification
- Possess recent successful experience of teaching students with various ELL and SEN needs in Grades 1-6
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a can-do ethos
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
- Available to start August 2023
Aside from your qualifications, personality is very important, we look for inspirational teachers who leave a lasting impression on students for years to follow. If you’re able to demonstrate outstanding standards of teaching and learning, with a passionate, enthusiastic, creative, and dynamic attitude then we want to hear from you!
Please see attached applicant info pack for more information.
What We Offer
We are committed to developing our staff and running regular professional development workshops to ensure our senior leaders are equipped to provide students with the best possible educational experience.
The successful applicant will receive;
- an attractive tax-free salary,
- housing allowance / provided accommodation
- medical insurance,
- work permit/visa
- a unique and rewarding opportunity to join a hybrid school model, that is the first of its kind in Dubai, serving the local communities to provide high-quality teaching and learning.
Taaleem is looking for qualified, enthusiastic, and passionate SEN Teachers to join our growing Dubai Schools campuses for the coming academic year 2023 - 2024.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners. We offer an American education that will be guided by Arabic principles and Islamic values which will foster future-ready graduates, driven by pride and tolerance.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Al Barsha, Mirdif, and Nad al Sheba Projects is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools.
This position is responsible for developing teaching plans according to students’ learning needs and searching for activities and resources that can be easily adapted to each child’s educational requirements.
- Collaborate with school counselors, occupational therapists, psychologists, and parents to help children develop and socialize.
- Responsible for teaching groups of students with mild or moderate disabilities.
- Modify the existing curriculum on basic subjects (e.g. math, writing) to meet each student’s learning requirements and build individual lesson plans tailored to their specific needs. Discuss with parents and support staff the important matters that might impede students’ progress.
As a Taaleem Teacher, you will join one of the largest, most-respected education providers in the United Arab Emirates. Taaleem (which means ‘education’ in Arabic) was established in 2004 and we recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
We recruit the very best international teachers and leaders who can deliver our international curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. Taaleem is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
Everybody remembers an inspiring teacher because of the material difference he or she makes to us as individuals, stretching our potential and encouraging us to make the most of our strengths. Empowerment is the upshot of inspirational teaching and it sees students increasingly aiming higher and aiming more.
Together, inspiration and empowerment can be the architects of our future successes. Having charted the link between inspiration, empowerment and success, creating an environment that inspires children is the driving force behind Taaleem.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners.
The vision for Dubai Schools is to offer a first-class international education to students by being a beacon and exemplar of academic quality. The school uses the US curriculum, the New York Engage Standards, as the foundation of the educational program, balanced with a sharp focus on Arabic literacy, Islamic studies, and the cultural values of the UAE. Maintaining this balance is crucial and is likely to define the successful leadership of a school that seeks to meld global-mindedness with an appreciation of the UAE’s cultural heritage.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Project is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools by 2026.