Special Educational Needs Coordinator
- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Prior experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales plus Cambridge IGCSE and A-Level is required, whilst experience teaching English as an additional language would be viewed as an advantage
- At least five years of previous employment post-qualification in the UK or International Schools following a British curriculum is essential
- Recent graduates or NQTs will not be considered
- Accommodation allowance included in the package
- Airfare allowance included in the package
- Free medical insurance for spouse and two of the children
- Free education for two of the children
Hay Al-Sharooq International School seeks an experienced and fully qualified SENCO for the 2020-2010 Academic year and beyond.
Hay Al-Sharooq International School is an independent educational LLC, fully owned by Oman Development Foundation (ODF). HASIS was founded in 2002 in a small facility in the OLNG compound to provide an education to the young children of locals and expatriates working for OLNG. At this location, the School grew from just fifty to over seven hundred children and in time provided an education for girls and boys from the ages of three to seventeen. In the last few years, it became clear the School required a new, modern facility to take it to the next level, and HASIS opened in its new home external to the OLNG compound in September 2018.