Substitute Teachers - Mobile - Alabama
- Reports to the building principal or school secretary upon arrival at the school building.
- Reviews with the principal, department head, or team leader all plans and schedules to be followed during the teaching day.
- Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he/she is assigned.
- Teaches the lesson outlined and described in the Substitute Teachers Handbook as prepared by the absent teacher.
- Consults as appropriate, with the building principal, department head, or team leader before initiating any teaching or other procedures not specified in the Substitute Teacher Handbook.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and recess periods.
- Completes Substitute Teacher Instructions form at the conclusion of each teaching day.
- Follows all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
|Mobile, Alabama, South, USA|
Qualifications and Requirements