- All Levels
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- IELTS score for a minimum of 5.5.
- At least two-years of experience in the School field.
- Tax-free salary.
- End-of-service gratuity as per the UAE labor law
- Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
Liwa Education is looking to hire outstanding Teacher Assistants to join our growing and dynamic team in Liwa International School – Al Qattara for the Academic year 2023-24 start.
Job responsibilities and main duties:
Support for pupils:
- to assist pupils to become better learners
- to support pupils to overcome barriers to learning so they can work independently and in the company of other pupils
Support for the teacher(s):
- to develop a mutually supportive relationship with the teaching staff to help pupils again access the curriculum by differentiating instructions and resources
Support for the curriculum:
- to support the delivery of the enhanced curriculum offered by the school
Support for the School:
- to work as part of a flexible and supportive team to further the ethos of the school
- to undertake the relevant training to enhance personal development and use the knowledge to benefit the school and its pupils
- to attend Staff, Key Stage, and TA’s meetings to develop and disseminate good practice
Liwa International School - Al Qattara (LISQ)
With a predicted opening date of September 2022, LISQ in Al Ain will accommodate over 2500 students, providing a KG to Grade 12 American curriculum and the latest in advanced teaching and learning practices.
Liwa is an established educational leader, recognized for providing an accessible, high-quality, American curriculum education in the United Arab Emirates for the past three decades.
Our schools and nurseries across Al Ain and Abu Dhabi offer a challenging American curriculum education, combining the essence of Emirati values with a rich set of core competencies that produces confident, resilient, and courageous young leaders.
Our students learn to develop an international mindset, grounded in local values, understanding, and appreciation. We understand the need for agility and adaptability in an ever-changing landscape and our graduating students are fully prepared to meet both national and global challenges, now and in the future.