Administrator / Elementary Principal - Kosovo
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction
- Teaching Credential/License
The candidate must possess:
- Current state or provincial issued certification
- Minimum of a master’s degree in Educational Leadership
- Experience in teaching and administration in an international or cross-cultural environment.
- Airfare is provided for the first year.
- School will help with the location of housing.
- World Class Healthcare.
In the heart of one of the world’s newest European countries (Kosova), lies the city of Prishtina, the capital city, home to Prishtina High School (PHS). PHS is a Pre-K to Grade 12 school that offers its students a premier college-preparatory education, certainly among the best in the country. The campus of PHS is surrounded by the beautiful green rolling mountains of Kosova. The student body of PHS consists of both local Kosovars and children from the international expatriate community.
Through OASIS International Schools, the PHS mission is to provide a caring, learning community where students from a vast array of nations, ethnicities, and religions can learn from each other, work together in unity, and accept the challenge of changing the world for the better. PHS prepares international students to be life-long learners, effective communicators, responsible citizens, healthy people, and globally sensitive individuals. PHS partners with parents in their role to instruct their children in an environment where ethics, morals and values are taught and modeled. In this partnership, PHS commits to providing a dynamic, challenging, and holistic education that recognizes the personal uniqueness of each student and develops them into the person they were created to be.
- Looking for an experienced academic leader with a heart for collaboration, a vision for a robust elementary program, and a sharing of OASIS values to staff and students alike.
- Reports to:
- School Director
- General Responsibilities:
- Oversee the elementary school program
- Assist the school administration in accomplishing the academic goals of the school
- Assist in supervision of teaching faculty and staff
- Assist in organizing professional development for faculty
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and the community
The Network of International Christian Schools is an organization that consists of 15 schools in 13 countries in Asia, Africa, South America, Europe and North America.
The mission of NICS is to establish a worldwide network of international Christian schools staffed by qualified Christian educators, instilling in each student a Biblical worldview in an environment of academic excellence and respect for people of all cultures and religions.