We are currently looking for caring and energetic Primary/Middle school Art/ESL native English-speaking teacher to join our faculty. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Teach Art and English Language skills in grades 1-8 using the performance standards of the International Baccalaureate Program
- Create and implement a year-long plan and individual unit plans for Art instruction
- Teach Art appreciation and fundamentals
- Skilled in planning instruction incorporating elements of Art appropriate to the developmental levels of students
- Actively involves students in meaningful activities designed to teach elements of Art
- Provides experience-based instruction involving different mediums
- May be needed to teach ESL classes
- Evaluate academic and social growth of students (pre-post assessments), analyze data, prepare reports, keep appropriate records as necessary
- Create and maintain documents and files for individual students
- Evaluate each student’s progress on an individual basis
- Communicate with homeroom teachers, parents and school admin on student progress.
- Participate in staff meetings and support student activities
- Teach through a student centered, inquiry-based creative approach
- Develop a multicultural learning community that emphasizes respect for diversity
|Taicang (Suburb of Shanghai), China|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
|USD 3500 - 4500|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|