To provide academic, career, college access/affordability/admission to all students through a School College counseling program.
Organization, Leadership, Management
- Responsibility for the management of tertiary education applications
- Responsibility for the production of a Higher Education guidance brochure
- Oversight of arrangements for mock interview practice for College entrance
- Investigation and promotion of general student scholarships and management of student applications
- Provision of careers and tertiary education guidance to all students, including individual student interviews, parent consultations, attendance at appropriate Parents' Evenings and publicizing Careers/FE/HE Fairs
- Oversee the implementation of an appropriate software platform
- Have a commitment to collaboration and co-operative working with the secondary team
- Contact and liaise with parents as necessary.
- Liaison with other international schools in the region over the provision of careers-related resources
- Development of contacts with tertiary institutions worldwide and local advisory bodies
- Assistance in Parent Forums as required
- Development of the College website in conjunction with the marketing department to promote/inform about the further education and careers
- Contribution to external publications as appropriate
- Attend relevant College functions as required by the School.
- Attend relevant assemblies as determined by the School.
- Demonstrate the positive values, attitudes and behavior expected of students
- Be aware of the policies and practices of the school and share in collective responsibility for their implementation
Other tasks assigned by Secondary Leadership.
|Taicang (Suburb of Shanghai), China|
|Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate|
|USD 4000 - 6500|
Qualifications and Requirements