- High School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- Related field
- At least 5 years relevant working experience, IB school experience is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Competence in working with a rich cultural mix of students and teachers
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of how to apply them in a school environment
- Supportive HR staff and Academic team
- Attentive visa and transition support
- A school committed to teacher growth and development
- Above industry average monthly salary
- Housing allowance with relocation support
- Medial insurance
- Flight Allowance
- Paid holidays
- Year-end performance bonus
To provide academic, career, college access/affordability/admission to all students through a School College counseling program.
Organization, Leadership, Management
- Responsibility for the management of tertiary education applications
- Responsibility for the production of a Higher Education guidance brochure
- Oversight of arrangements for mock interview practice for College entrance
- Investigation and promotion of general student scholarships and management of student applications
- Provision of careers and tertiary education guidance to all students, including individual student interviews, parent consultations, attendance at appropriate Parents' Evenings and publicizing Careers/FE/HE Fairs
- Oversee the implementation of an appropriate software platform
- Have a commitment to collaboration and co-operative working with the secondary team
- Contact and liaise with parents as necessary.
- Liaison with other international schools in the region over the provision of careers-related resources
- Development of contacts with tertiary institutions worldwide and local advisory bodies
- Assistance in Parent Forums as required
- Development of the College website in conjunction with the marketing department to promote/inform about the further education and careers
- Contribution to external publications as appropriate
- Attend relevant College functions as required by the School.
- Attend relevant assemblies as determined by the School.
- Demonstrate the positive values, attitudes and behavior expected of students
- Be aware of the policies and practices of the school and share in collective responsibility for their implementation
Other tasks assigned by Secondary Leadership.