To provide academic, career, college access/affordability/admission to all students through a School College counseling program.
Organization, Leadership, Management
- Responsibility for the management of tertiary education applications
- Responsibility for the production of a Higher Education guidance brochure
- Oversight of arrangements for mock interview practice for College entrance
- Investigation and promotion of general student scholarships and management of student applications
- Provision of careers and tertiary education guidance to all students, including individual student interviews, parent consultations, attendance at appropriate Parents' Evenings and publicizing Careers/FE/HE Fairs
- Oversee the implementation of an appropriate software platform
- Have a commitment to collaboration and co-operative working with the secondary team
- Contact and liaise with parents as necessary.
- Liaison with other international schools in the region over the provision of careers-related resources
- Development of contacts with tertiary institutions worldwide and local advisory bodies
- Assistance in Parent Forums as required
- Development of the College website in conjunction with the marketing department to promote/inform about the further education and careers
- Contribution to external publications as appropriate
- Attend relevant College functions as required by the School.
- Attend relevant assemblies as determined by the School.
- Demonstrate the positive values, attitudes and behavior expected of students
- Be aware of the policies and practices of the school and share in collective responsibility for their implementation
Other tasks assigned by Secondary Leadership.
|Taicang (Suburb of Shanghai), China|
|Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate|
|USD 4000 - 6500|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|