Computer Science / Design and Technology Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Design and Technology teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools are accepting applications from experienced teachers and new graduates who may not have any teaching experience but have the subject knowledge to teach Design Technology
- This is a brand new position which involves engineering styled projects, robotics, programming and web desiging and many more areas
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Middle School, High School|
|USD 4300 - 5700|
Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - £4,500 GBP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
|Computer Science field (Networking, Software Engineering etc.)|
Understanding of programming, web designing (java, HTML and python), robotics and hardware (C++ and C#) is highly desirable
Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK or Ireland.
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|