Computer Science / Design and Technology Teachers
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Computer Science field (Networking, Software Engineering etc.)
Understanding of programming, web designing (java, HTML and python), robotics and hardware (C++ and C#) is highly desirable
Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK or Ireland.
Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - £4,500 GBP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Design and Technology teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools are accepting applications from experienced teachers and new graduates who may not have any teaching experience but have the subject knowledge to teach Design Technology
- This is a brand new position which involves engineering styled projects, robotics, programming and web desiging and many more areas
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students