Computer Science New Graduate Teachers - UAE Government Schools
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications frrom New Graduate Computer Science teachers for positions in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications from new graduates who may not have any teaching experience but have the subject knowledge to teach Design Technology
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- This is a brand new position which involves engineering styled projects, robotics, programming and web desiging and many more areas
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
|Various locations across the UAE , United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|Gr. 4, Gr. 5, Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications & Requirements
|Computer Science field (e.g. Networking, Software Engineering etc.)|
Understanding of programming, web designing (java, HTML and python), robotics and hardware (C++ and C#) is highly desirable
Industry Certification (i.e. Cisco, Microsoft, IC3 etc.) is desirable.
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
About United Arab Emirates
Teach Away Inc. is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.
|Hot desert climate|