Deputy Cluster Manager – Academic Affairs
- Middle School, High School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Education, Math or Science
A strong background in Math or Science and 5 years of experience teaching Math or Science
A minimum of two years’ experience in district wide position
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland.
Salary: 24,000 - 27,000 Dirhams / £5,110 - £5,750 GBP approx / $6,530 - $7,350 USD approx
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Health Insurance Provided: Yes
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Deputy Cluster Manager – Academic Affairs in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools recently launched an exciting education programme in advanced sciences. The new programme will support students in achieving their best grades and prepare them for joining universities in the UAE and overseas.
- The role of the Deputy Cluster Manager – Academic Affairs is to support the schools in achieving the advanced sciences programme's vision through professional leadership and management of teaching and learning.
- UAE Government Schools across the UAE: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain.
- Deputy Cluster Manager – Academic Affairs will work with the Principals and teachers of multiple schools ensuring the vision is clear, understood and set plans for the schools to ensure goals are achieved.