Deputy Cluster Manager ' Academic Affairs - UAE Government Schools
- Licensed Teacher
- Teaching Credential/License
- A strong background in Math or Science and 5 years of experience teaching Math or Science
- A minimum of two years’ experience in district wide position
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Must be able to attend an in person interview in UAE, UK, Ireland, USA or Canada.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Health Insurance Provided: Yes
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Are you currently living in or near London? Here's your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Deputy Cluster Manager ' Academic Affairs - UAE Government Schools teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from London and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in London over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- The UAE Government Schools recently launched an exciting education programme in advanced sciences. The new programme will support students in achieving their best grades and prepare them for joining universities in the UAE and overseas.
- The role of the Deputy Cluster Manager ' Academic Affairs is to support the schools in achieving the advanced sciences programme's vision through professional leadership and management of teaching and learning.
- UAE Government Schools across the UAE: Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain.
- Deputy Cluster Manager ' Academic Affairs will work with the Principals and teachers of multiple schools ensuring the vision is clear, understood and set plans for the schools to ensure goals are achieved.