Early Years and Primary English Teacher
i2 (International Institute of Education) is committed to providing students with a personalized elite growth program in an educational environment with foreign teachers，small group classes of 4-6 students, and phenomenon base Learning (PBL) . It has established 91 campuses in 12 provinces and 18 cities in China, and served ten thousands of students with a quality international education.There are more than 600 foreign teachers. Furthermore, i2 has been rated as: the “Most Influential Foreign Languages Training Organization”, the “Most Influential Educational Group” and the “Famous Brand of Young Learners English”.
To allow students to access international language training resources in their home country, i² International Institute of Education has always kept pace with the most advanced teaching concepts in the world. In early 2017, it launched the “iWonderful International Elite Development Program” which was jointly developed by domestic and foreign experts after nearly a year’s effort. Riding a growing wave of international education, the program relied on the world-class Macmillan graded curriculum system, which is designed to cultivate international elites with great competence in advanced cross-cultural understanding, communication, creativity, critical thinking and collaboration skills and to further enhance their overall international competitiveness.
- Language (English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, etc)
- Sports (football, basketball, tennis, etc)
- Arts (fine arts, dancing, performing arts, etc)
- Corporate training
- Provide English course to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly)
- Provide demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities
- Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks)
- Handle class sizes from 4-6
- 5 working days per week, available (must work) on weekend
- Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes long
|Various Cities, China|
|Early Childhood, Elementary|
|USD 2652 - 3241|
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|