Early Years English Teachers
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Years or related
- Teaching Credential/License
CELTA, TEFL certification, teaching license and/or Masters
Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland.
Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - £4,500 GBP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx.
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Early Years English teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develop and monitor reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students through English
- Teachers will develop the social and communication skills of their students and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning