Early Years English Teachers
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Years or related
- Teaching Credential/License
- CELTA, TEFL certification, teaching license and/or Masters
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must hold a full driving license
- Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
- Salary: 16,000 - 21,000 Dirhams / £3,400 - £4,500 GBP approx / $4,300 - $5,700 USD approx.
- Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
- Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
- Health insurance Description: Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The Emirates Schools Establishment is now accepting applications for Early Years English teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the Emirates Schools Establishment:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Umm Al Quwain)
- The Emirates Schools Establishment develop and monitor reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in English
- Teachers will develop the social and communication skills of their students and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.